Monday, October 22, 2007

#7 Finding Feeds

Used Feedster and subscribed to one of the wikis. Feedster was quite comprehensive and easy to use. News stories were good, but I've already subscribed the 'The Age' top stories. Good help page on search tips.

Topix seemed a bit more limited than Feedster, although phrase searching is a good facility.

I searched for a few blogs on Google Blog Search and found some of interest, some opinionated.

Overall, Feedster seemed the best for my purposes.

The good thing is that now I know how to look for RSS Feeds on web sites and have been looking at the sites I requested in Google Reader. An interesting exercise.

I also subscribed to a journal from the Ebsco ANZ Reference Centre.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Well done
Keep up the good work

Lynette