Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#9 Technorati and Library Thing

Searched for "Learning 2.0" and read some of the blogs. Found less blogs by searching on tags. Most entries seem to be from American bloggers - hardly surprising, I suppose. Try as I might, I can't really see much application for myself. I searched under a couple of subjects that interest me, but did not find any blogs that excited me - maybe if that was my purpose and I wasn't just looking at the web site for the sole purpose of learning about it, I would find many of the blogs of interest. Like the other things on the Learning 2.0 agenda, good to know it exists.

Used Library Thing and added a few books from my collection. Again, I wouldn't do it for my entire library, unless I had unlimited time and needed the contact with other people who've read the same books. Maybe when I retire. Now, I have barely enough time to read books and have about 20 lined up at home waiting for me on my bookshelves.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I'm not a great fan of technorati myself.

Lynette